To configure an auto-responder on your email account, follow these steps:
- Log into our webmail.
- Click on the Filters icon in the top bar.
- Click on Vacation from the list of filters.
- Enter the email addresses that when emailed will send out an auto-reply.
- Enter the subject of the auto-reply.
- Enter the message you wish to respond with.
- Click on Save, and then Return to Rules List.
- Activate the Vacation filter by clicking on the red “click to enable” link beside the Vacation rule.
- Finally, set a reminder in your favourite calendar program (eg. iCal) to turn off the auto-response after you have returned!
To turn off the auto-responder, follow steps 1 and 2 above, and then click on the checkbox to the left of the Vacations rule. This will disable it.